You can ask anyone about their biggest struggle with hair, and the chances are they will say hair fall or hair loss. This is why in this blog, we are going to talk about some better hair care for your hair fall issues.
What Is Hair Fall?
Let us begin with the ideology that hair fall is very normal and nothing to be ashamed about. In fact, on average, we lose around 50 to 100 strands a day. But due to the phase of regrowth, you most often then do not notice this trope. However, the trouble begins when the rate of hair fall becomes excessive without the growth of new hair.
Types Of Hair Fall
There are different types of hair loss. It all depends on the location of your hair fall.
- Gradual thinning
This type of hair fall is generally a result of aging. With time, we notice a reduction of new hair growth, which is why your strands tend to become thinner. This happens because their protein contents start to deplete. Apart from that, many hair follicles also stop producing new hair strands.
- Bald spots
Patchiness or bald spot is a hair loss cognition which is also known as alopecia areata. In such circumstances, you will notice hair fall only in a particular area or region.
Causes Of Hair Fall
Understanding the root cause of the problem will help you gather information about the issue and find the hair falling solution in Vizag for better results.
- Diet: What we eat and drink reflects on our skin and hair.
- Sleep: Two crucial things: sleeping on time and sleeping enough.
- Smoking: the chemicals in cigarettes can shrink the blood vessels, which reduces the oxygen flow. This can affect your hair follicles, requiring minerals, nutrients, and oxygen.
- Hydration: Just like your skin, your hair requires moisture too.
- Stress: With stress and anxiety, you would notice hair fall as a common occurrence.
- Excessive styling: Using heat styling tools excessively can damage your hair.
- Avoid hard water: Avoid hard water that contains minerals such as magnesium and calcium.
- Harsh ingredients: Products that contain hard ingredients such as SLS can strip away the moisture from hair leading to hair fall.
How To Manage Hair Fall?
These are some of the typical hair fall therapy in Vizag that can help you get rid of damaged hair or hair fall.
- Eat healthy food and be on a good diet.
- Do not tie your hair too tightly, as it can damage your hair. Instead, use silk scrunchies.
- You should braid your hair and then go to sleep to avoid tangling.
- Be stress-free and pay attention to your mental health.
- Be gentle with your hair and take care of it by massaging your hair pre-shampoo.
- Do not wash your hair with hot water, especially if you struggle with an itchy scalp. Lukewarm is the way to go!
- You should use the right shampoo for your hair based on your hair requirements and hair type. Ask your doctor about the kind of hair shampoo and which one will suit you the best.