FUE Hair Transplant In India
We are known for providing FUE procedure done in Andhra Pradesh with extreme care by adopting the internationally recommended standards and processes. The follicular unit extraction method is the most advanced and reliable solution for treating the baldness of any level.
During the procedure, we take out the single follicles from the donor area and plant it in the recipient area so before understanding about the procedure, there is need to understand the concept of donor and recipient area.
FUE: DONOR AREA
It is the area of a head from where the hair follicles are harvested for transplantation of them in the bald area. Generally, this area lies above the ear from one side of the back of the head and above the area of another side. This area is selected on the basis of availability of hair follicles that have resistance for hair loss, so that can grow for the lifetime. It is also called a permanent zone of a scalp
It is also called the affected area. In this area, the person has either no hair or less hair and it is affected by the DHT means the responsible factor for baldness. The portion of the recipient area depends on the extent of problem patient to patient. Generally, men have a crown area as bald area and women have hair thinning problem so for them most of the part of scalp work as recipient area.
WHAT IS FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT?
Initially the patient book a free consultation with us and then on the day of the appointment we do digital scalp analysis to evaluate two basic things that are essential for surgery.
First is extent of baldness inpatient and how much density is required to give the completely natural look. The temporary hairline is drawn to estimate graft number requirement.
Secondly, the density of donor area hair follicles is calculated under the digital scalp analysis. Hair follicles are evaluated to know about their loss resistance and then out of them generally 65% is selected for the transplantation.
Even Dr Vijay Kumar examines the best health of the patient and his medical history to prevent any unfavourable conditions. Before the surgery patient is given some instructions so that our experienced team can get the most feasible results after treatment.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE TREATMENT?
- The patient is asked to stop smoking, alcohol consumption, blood thinners, tobacco before 7-10 days of surgery as these can adversely affect the results.
- If the patient is taking any hypertension, diabetes, thyroid medicine then he may continue it but must be informed to the surgeon before surgery.
- The patient is asked to have complete rest before the surgery and to take nutritious diet instead of junk or spicy food.
WHAT HAPPENS ON SURGICAL DAY?
On the surgical morning, patient’s head is washed and local anesthesia is applied for painless and comfortable surgery.
With the micro punches of having the diameter less than 1mm, hair follicles are taken out from the safe zone of the scalp as per the determined count. This process is done with extreme care so that scars, pain and any infection can be reduced.
After one hour of surgery, the patient can take a short break for refreshment and even in the middle of surgery lunch break is also done.
We use state of at for the cultivation of loss resistant hair follicles to achieve high densities. Our team keeps in mind the exact location of follicles for transplantation means cultivation is done at the correct depth, distance and angle for natural restoration of hair
FUE: AFTER SURGERY PRECAUTIONS
After completing surgery some general instructions are given to the patient so that potential risks can be prevented and the result of the surgery can be optimized
On the next day, the patient is asked to visit us for preventive and hygienic hair wash under the supervision of experts. Following preventive instructions are given to patients
- Avoid puling of heavy luggage and bucket full of water
- Activities like walking, running, jogging or any sports must be avoided for at least 7 week
- Patient is asked to sleep with elevated position of head at 45 degree to avoid the post surgery swelling
- Drug abuse, alcohol consumption, smoking must be avoided
Rejoice for the new FUE Hair Transplant Costs in India
Could have been easier with a fixed hair transplant cost in Andhra Pradesh, but there are many factors that influence hair transplant techniques, especially FUE hair transplant in India and worldwide. An FUE hair transplant technique requires a good assessment by the surgeon to fully determine the extent of hair loss, the number of hair grafts needed and the amount of work to deploy on the scalp.
Grafts estimation mostly depends on the expertise of the surgeon and the magnifying eye to extract the right amount of hair follicles and to avoid wastage. The cost of FUE hair transplant in Visakhapatnam is a common question since FUE is a trendy hair restoration surgery that offers maximum results. Comparing the FUE cost in India to other countries like Canada, Australia, Turkey, and the USA, India offers more relief in terms of cost. Generally, we uphold cost-effective hair transplant services in India than many other countries.
What is cost of FUE Hair Transplant?
Evaluation of the costs in India depends on the following considerations:
- The hair transplant centreThere are many hair transplant centre each offering the services at their supreme costs. The prominence of the centre mainly has a role to play in this case
- FUE as a hair transplant techniqueGenerally, FUE is a standardized method which is less invasive. The modern technique continuously sets hair transplant costs apart because of its wide range of services such as Direct Hair Transplant, robotic hair transplants, and BIO-FUE.
- The number of hair grafts requiredFUT can provide more hair grafts in a short time, but FUE will also provide more grafts using various methods like body hair transplant. The more hair grafts needed, the more one has to pay for grafting. Graft extraction cost in FUE is normally high.
You will need to look at the below FUE Hair Transplant Cost in India before you turn anywhere else for the procedure.
FUE Hair Transplant Cost
|No. of Grafts||Extraction rate per graft (RS)||Service Charges (RS)||Total cost (RS)||In case of extra charges (RS)|
|600 and below||25||12000||27000||5000|
|4510 and above||25||52000 and above||164750 and above||36,000 and above|
Any of the above-mentioned cost may be altered depending on the surgeon’s assessment of a patient. That means that it may reduce or increase, but the standard and results of the hair transplant technique remain the best.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FUE SERVICES AND THEIR COST
FUE & the Robotic Service : This is absolutely a high technical service that requires great observation from the surgeon’s side. The robot performs the extraction part and the surgeon may implant the hair follicles after they are extracted. The cost normally runs from RS. 90,000 and above or as may be discussed with the surgeon
FUE & Body hair transplant : The main goal is to accumulate more hair follicles as possible for the implantation. The cost varies from RS.60, 000 – RS. 80,000
WHY CHOOSE DR. VJS COSMETIC SURGERY & HAIR TRANSPLANTATION CENTRE? FOR FUE
Dr VJ and his team offer undetectable FUE hair transplantations and have emerged as the leading experts in this field in India. Here is why you should choose our centre;
- Cost-effective hair transplant and restoration services
- Systematic and standardized FUE practices at the centre
- Best care and treatment at the centre
- Organized and dedicated team
- Expertise in hair restoration and implantation services
- The centre provides the best hair transplants in Vizag
- Patients’ follow-up
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Hair Transplant and why it is an option
There are surgical and the non-surgical methods and the fact is that non-surgical methods are the first options taken on by hair loss patients and when things become worse, surgical methods come in. The two techniques used in surgical methods are FUE and FUT. FUT requires a strip of hair to be obtained from the […]
FUT or FUE Hair Transplantation
Hair transplant is a procedure where hair is removed from one area to another. Due to hair loss and baldness, hair transplants are commonly used to restore hair in the different parts of the body where it is needed. Hair transplantation is a surgical technique where instruments are used on a patient after the administration […]