Affordable Cost Gynecomastia Surgery in Vizag, India
A Complete Guide to Gynecomastia Surgery
A Complete Guide To Gynecomastia Surgery In Vizag
Awarded by Google.com
Awarded by WhatClinic.com
Awarded by Realself
Awarded by Facebook
Causes Of Gynecomastia
Breast Milk Or Chest Milk
Some Medical Conditions that can have you contact the best doctor for gynecomastia surgery are:
- Anti-androgens: used to treat large conditions of enlarged prostate and prostate gland. Some examples of these medications are flutamide, finasteride, and spironolactone.
- Anabolic steroids and androgens: used to treat puberty that has been delayed or due to muscle loss caused by another disease.
- Antiretroviral medicines: some HIV medicines comprising properties of estrogens can result in Gynecomastia.
- ADHD medications containing amphetamines like Adderall
- Anti Anxiety medications
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Stomach emptying medications such as metoclopramide
Health conditions that might need you to get a Gynecomastia surgery in India are:
Hypogonadism: it is a condition that can decrease the level of testosterone that the body makes and lead to Gynecomastia.
Tumours: Some tumours can be responsible for the shift in hormonal balance. These involve the tumours that affect the testes, adrenal glands, or pituitary glands.
Hyperthyroidism: The thyroid produces too much of the hormone thyroxine in this condition.
Kidney failure: Around half of the people who receive a kidney treatment also suffer from Gynecomastia as a result of hormonal changes.
Malnutrition and starvation: The level of the testosterone hormones drops when the body does not get sufficient nutrition. However, the level of estrogen hormone stays the same, which causes an imbalance in hormones, leading to the condition of Gynecomastia.
Symptoms of Gynecomastia
- Swollen breasts
- Breast tenderness
- Bread discharge
Stages of Gynecomastia
Florid Gynecomastia: This condition is seen in the early stages of Gynecomastia and is typically noticed in 4 months or less. In this phase, the increase in vascularity and ductal tissue can be seen.
Fibrous Gynecomastia: This stage is characterised by few ducts and more stromal fibrosis. The condition is noticeable after 12 months of duration.
Gynecomastia: This stage is also observed after 12 months and is considered to be a progression from fluoride to fibrous Gynecomastia.
Diagnosis of Gynaecomastia by the best doctor for gynecomastia surgery
In order to identify the reason for why you have developed Gynecomastia, your doctor will ask you various questions about your medical history as well as the medical history of your family. This process would also involve a physical examination of your chest and genitals.
Your doctor may call for a blood test in order to check the hormone level in case the cause of the condition is still not identified. Along with this, they might also order an Ultrasound or mammogram to observe your breast tissue in order to check for any unusual growth. Some more tests, such as MRI scans, X-rays, CT scans, Biopsies, may also be required to see if a gynecomastia surgery in India is required.
Treatment for Gynecomastia
Surgery: Surgery can be approached to get rid of extra fat and glandular tissue in the male breasts. Your doctor may also suggest a mastectomy in case the reason for Gynecomastia is swollen tissue, which is surgery to remove the excess tissue.
Medications: Some medications, such as tamoxifen and raloxifene, that are responsible for affecting hormone levels may also be prescribed by your doctor as a treatment for Gynecomastia.
Counselling: Gynecomastia might influence your mental health, affecting your self-esteem and confidence. In case the condition of Gynecomastia is not letting you socialise and impacting your consciousness, then you might need to consider talking to your doctor about it. Your doctor may help you to feel comfortable in yourself and may also suggest to you the treatment that is best suited for you, such as a gynecomastia surgery in India.
Preparation for Gynecomastia Surgery in Vizag
- You must consult an experienced and skilled surgeon who is qualified enough based on their education, training and certification. Be sure that you are comfortable with your surgeon as far as it is concerned with asking questions for the surgery.
- It is important for the patients who are going for gynecomastia surgery to avoid eating anything before 8 hours of the surgery and also avoid drinking anything before 6 hours of the surgery.
- The patients should know that they should not wear any kind of jewellery, nipple rings, valuables, contact lenses, deodorants, lotions, or dentures prior to the surgery.
- Patients must wear clothes with loose and comfortable fitting.
- The patients are also suggested to wear comfortable footwear or shoes with warm socks.
- The patient should arrange for someone that may be there, a friend, family or relative, in order to drive them back to their place after male breast reduction surgery.
- The patients need to take multivitamins two weeks prior to the surgery and 6 weeks post-surgery.
- However, vitamin E should be taken with multivitamins and not separately.
- In order to heal skin and reduce bruising, vitamin K cream may be used.
- For the repairing of tissue as well as quick healing of incisions, vitamin C supplementation of 500mg may be used every day for 2 weeks before the surgery.
- Arnica cream may be used in order to treat swelling and bruising after gynecomastia surgery in India.
- Patients are also suggested to prepare care accessories that would be used after the gynecomastia surgery, such as ice packs, alcohol swabs, cortisone cream, neosporin, mastisol liquid adhesive, and gynecomastia binder. Note that these care accessories may only be used by patients if recommended by the best doctor for gynecomastia surgery.
Note that the medicines and cream advised to use in this article, should be taken only if the doctor prescribes.
Process of Gynaecomastia Surgery
Gynecomastia surgery is a treatment for the reduction of male breasts, performed by the best surgeon for gynecomastia surgery. The treatment is a one-time process that takes up to 1-2 hours and is practiced with the patient under local or general anesthesia. The purpose of gynecomastia surgery is to treat the deformities of the nipple, breast, or areola and shape it back to the usual male breast contour.
The surgical options for the treatment of Gynecomastia include excision, which is surgical removal of the tissue, liposuction, or a combination of both methods.
In some cases, which are rare, some side effects may also be seen as a result of male breast reduction, such as changes in breast or nipple sensation, discomfort, swelling, pain, itching, inflammation, or fluid accumulation. However, these side effects caused by the surgery of Gynecomastia generally diminish themselves. Some antibiotics, anti-inflammatory medications or drugs may also be prescribed by your doctor in order to relieve pain.
The time of the recovery after the gynecomastia surgery in Vizag may depend on various factors such as the method performed for the surgery, the skills and expertise of the gynecomastia specialist, the health of the patient, general as well as overall medications, etc., usually, in 7-10 days the patients start to go back to work. The patients can expect permanent relief from Gynecomastia if they stabilise their weight.
Things to avoid while considering gynecomastia surgery in India.
If you are considering getting a gynecomastia surgery, you must follow the tips and precautions mentioned below:
- It is essential to avoid sunbathing at least 2-3 weeks prior to the surgery, as the tanning of the skin in the chestal area may result in permanent scarring from the surgery.
- At least 2 weeks before the surgery, the patient should resist drinking alcohol or smoking.
- It is also recommended that the patients avoid blood thinners and aspirin-containing products, vitamin E supplements, as well as herbal supplements.
Advantages of gynecomastia surgery by the best surgeon for Gynecomastia
Risks or complications due to gynecomastia surgery.
As there are risk factors and complications associated with every surgical procedure, some of the complications associated with Gynecomastia are:
- Excessive bleeding or blood clots
- Breasts with uneven shapes and sizes
- Bruises or scarring
- Numbness or loss of sensation
Male breast reduction surgery can be a good option for you to get rid of male breasts permanently and, at the same time, regain the confidence that you had earlier.
75% of the males suffer from the problem of gynecomastia. The intensity of gynecomastia is not the same among all individuals. Some males do suffer
Do you think you have tissue development in the chest area and swollen nipples? It can be gynecomastia in stage 1. Gynecomastia Surgery in Palasa,
Gynecomastia is a medical condition where males develop breast tissue. This condition can be emotionally challenging, especially for teenagers. It’s a common occurrence during adolescence