Butt Lift Surgery In Vizag, Andhra Pradesh
Butt Lift Surgery In Visakhapatnam: A buttock lift is a surgical procedure that helps in improving the buttock’s appearance. This is included in the tummy tuck or lower body lift to improve the shape of thighs, abdomen, buttocks, and groin. Doing this procedure alone won’t add any volume to the buttocks.
WHAT IS THE NEED FOR THIS PROCEDURE?
With age, the skin gets loose and changes. Also, the sun can damage the skin along with weight fluctuations and the genetic problems can affect the skin elasticity. Due to these reasons, the buttocks and other body parts can start getting saggy. The procedure can be considered by you in the following situations:
- Lost a significant amount of weight and it is stable for 6 to 12 months
- Lose weight by making changes in diet and physical activity.
- Have a normal weight but want to have an improvement in the lower body appearance.
Have a normal weight but want to have an improvement in the lower body appearance.
WHO CANNOT GET THE SURGERY?
Here are some factors in which the surgery is not recommended:
- Dealing with a severe chronic condition like heart disease or diabetes.
- Planning to lose significant weight.
- Body mass index more than 32
- Habit of smoking
- Mental health condition is not stable.
POSSIBLE RISK FACTORS
- Incision scars are permanent but they won’t be visible.
- Seroma (fluid accumulation beneath the skin)
- The risk of seroma is reduced by placing the drainage tube after surgery. The fluid is also removed with needle and syringe.
- Wound is not healed properly
- For the wound healing issue, antibiotics are prescribed. Some areas along the incision like can start getting separated or heal poorly.
- Skin sensation changes
- During surgery, the superficial sensory nerves can get affected by repositioning the tissues. This will lead to numbness or sensation. This goes away in a month or might take a year.
PREPARING FOR THE BUTT LIFT SURGERY
Medical History is reviewed You will be answering questions linked with past and current medical conditions. Tell them if you are taking any medication or whether you have undergone any surgery recently.
Physical Examination The doctor will examine the buttocks, lower body and skin by doing the blood test. For medical records, pictures might be taken.
Tell what you Expect Let them know what is the reason you need buttock lift and what changes you are looking for.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE THE PROCEDURE?
It is important that patients should not smoke, certain medications need to be avoided like (herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory drugs, and aspirin), weight should be kept stable for 6 months or more, and while recovering from the surgery you should have someone with you.
BEFORE THE BUTT LIFT PROCEDURE
The surgery is performed as an outpatient procedure. During the procedure, the patient is given general anesthesia so that the patient is comfortable during the entire procedure. Into the bladder tube is placed which collects urine. To prevent blood clotting legs are placed in the device named as sequential compression boots.
DURING THE BUTT LIFT PROCEDURE
The incision is placed along the lower back, from hip to hip. Below the incision, the excess skin is pulled up which helps make the buttocks lift. After that, fat and excess skin are removed. The risk of infection is reduced as the patient is given antibiotics. The entire procedure takes around 2 to 5 hours.
AFTER THE BUTT LIFT PROCEDURE
- A surgical dressing is used for covering the incision. To take away the excess fluid or blood drains are placed under the wound and close to the incision line.
- Following the procedure, there is pain that is controlled by medications.
- For a few weeks, the patient will be wearing a supportive garment which helps in giving support for recovery and stop the fluid buildup.
Results are long-lasting just make sure you are following the surgeon’s instructions throughout the recovery phase.