WOMEN HAIR TRANSPLANT IN INDIA
Losing hair is like the nightmare for women as hair is part of their identity so it is quite obvious to get worried after noticing the abrupt hair fall. Even when women notice excessive hair loss or thinning of hair then they get panic.
In such a panic situation, women try various hair care products and the treatments that could restore their valuable asset. Surgical hair transplantation is among the best option for females as it will give them lifetime assurance for hair restoration.
WHAT IS HAIR TRANSPLANT IN WOMEN?
In the earlier days, it was the perception among all that hair transplant is only for the men but today’s advanced procedure has made it possible for women to get hair restoration without being noticed. This procedure can work in the same way as like in men but only there are few kinds of hair loss situations in which this procedure can work effectively.
Conditions in which successful hair transplant in women can be done
- Female pattern baldness in which women have baldness and no other alternative is working for the same
- Stabilized scarring alopecia
- Alopecia which is the result of any trauma, burns or surgery
- Eyebrow and eyelashes restoration
HOW IS WOMEN HAIR TRANSPLANT DONE IN VIZAG?
Same as the hair transplant in men, in females also surgical procedure remains the same. In the procedure, follicular units are extracted from the donor area and the grafts are then transplanted in the thinning or bald areas of women
In case of females also there is a need to evaluate the candidacy of the patient depending upon the various conditions as follows
- The extent of hair loss
- Quality and availability of the donor area
- The requirement for the density and thickness
- Favourable results of hair analysis tests
STEPS FOR WOMEN HAIR TRANSPLANT IN ANDHRA PRADESH
EXTRACTION OF GRAFTS
In case of female hair transplant, our team put extra efforts and care for extraction of grafts so that there could be no damage to the donor area. Extraction of grafts is done on the basis of requirement for density and desired look.
TRANSPLANTING THE GRAFTS
Same like men, grafts are extracted and transplanted in women hair transplantation. Grafts are placed in the tiny holes or slits without leaving any hole empty. While transplantation of follicles our expert surgeon keep in mind the angle, direction and distance of existing hair so that natural look can be given to patient after surgery
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRANSPLANT IN MEN AND WOMEN?
Surgical hair restoration is possible for both men and women but as hair pattern, texture and style can be different in both genders and also the hair loss so also the hair transplant. Men generally have the baldness in the crown area or receding hairline problem whereas women suffer from the bald patches or the thinning of hair so in both the genders this procedure can differ as follows
- In men, in case of availability of the less donor hair follicles hair can be taken from the body parts but this cannot be option for females
- In men frontal hair line can be restored with some changes but in case of females frontal hair line is preserved
- In men there is always availability of stable permanent zone of scalp from which follicles can be extracted but in case of women due to thinning hair loss problem in whole head availability of donor follicles can be issue
- Shaving of head is also issue in case of females so the surgeons have to perform transplantation with extreme care and state of art.
- Even hair transplantation process can be lengthier and challenging I case of women
High-Density Hair Transplant For Male and Female Pattern Baldness
No doubt, with time the procedure has gotten better and effective. In this guide, we will discuss in detail about the high-density hair transplantation.
Explain in detail about the effective treatment of hair transplant in 2020
For more information, you should book your consultation with the doctor and get a customized treatment plan.
What are the different advantages of getting hair transplant surgery?
If you are suffering from male pattern baldness or female pattern baldness, then you need to visit the hair loss specialist in Vizag, so that you can get the right treatment immediately.