Double Chin Reduction Treatment
Are you worried about excess and losing fat on the chin? Indeed, having such problems can negatively affect physical appearance, and it's one of the signs of weight gain and aging. Consulting an experienced surgeon to address the excess fat is possible through Double chin reduction in Vizag. No doubt, these are not the only reasons that cause the issue of a stubborn layer of fat. It's possible to have a double chin problem due to the following:
- Poor posture
- Weight gain
At Vj's Clinic, you can seek treatment under the supervision of Dr. C Vijay Kumar to plan everything effectively. The doctor will give you the required treatment plan to remove the excess fat under the chin.
Ideal candidate to undergo double chin correction surgery
The list of suitable candidates to undergo double chin correction surgery are:
- A person who is physically fit
- Does not smoke or ready to quit smoking for the surgery time
- Do not have health conditions like High Bp, diabetes, lung and heart disease
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers cannot undergo it
- If the candidate is allergic to lidocaine, as it's a substance used in surgery
- Age 18 years or above
It's important to schedule an initial consultation with the cosmetic surgeon to plan for the treatment. The doctor will help you discuss everything properly, clear your doubts, and suggest the best choice.
What happens before double chin correction surgery?
Our cosmetic surgeon will discuss the entire procedure and get the medical evaluation to better understand the issue. Moreover, the doctor will suggest to you some essential guidelines about the surgery to plan everything effectively. The doctor will even discuss the anesthesia required for the surgery. Usually, it's the local anesthesia used for the surgery.
How is double chin reduction performed?
The procedure for double chin reduction depends on your condition and what your expectations are. Usually, the double chin reduction is performed through:
- Liposuction Liposuction helps remove the fat underneath the skin and gives it a contoured look. The small incision on the chin allows them to suck out the fat. The procedure is performed under anesthesia.
- Facelift The facelift method also allows for the removal of the saggy and loose skin around the neck & chin for double chin removal. The procedure is performed under general anesthesia.
- Neck lift A neck lift is another effective approach to remove the extra skin and tighten muscles by giving it the chin & neck right contour.
How much time does the double chin correction surgery take?
The recovery timeline is different for every person. In most cases, the patient can resume the normal regime within 2 to 3 weeks. There are facial drains that are removed after 1 to 2 days of undergoing surgery.
Schedule initial consultation
The results of double chin correction surgery are immediate and permanent. Therefore, seeking the desired results is possible when you get the doctor's supervision to manage the entire process. If you have a similar and looking for advanced medical care, then schedule an initial consultation at Vj's Clinic and get medical assistance from Dr. C Vijay Kumar. Don't feel hesitant to ask about any concerns.