Derma roller treatment in vizag
Derma Roller: Minimally Invasive Treatment To Address Skin Concerns Derma roller treatment is also called micro-needling or skin-needling treatment. When you visit the Cosmetic Clinic in Vizag, the treatment requires collagen induction therapy to address the possible skin concerns. The derma roller has small solid little sticks attached to it that are propelled against the skin in backward and forward motion in a small section.
When the roller propels against the skin, there's the production of extra collagen as it allows it to heal itself properly and make the skin plump by increasing the natural blood supply to make the skin shine away. The choice of Derma roller treatment in Vizag works effectively against addressing the concern of poor skin texture, acne scars, wrinkles, and tightness.
What does derma roller treat?
The derma roller is an effective treatment approach for:
- Anti-aging or skin tightening
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Hair loss
- Open pores and improve skin texture
- Pitted scars or acne scars
What's the procedure for a derma roller?
The procedure of derma roller requires several steps :
- The procedure is performed under local anesthesia so that the skin feels comfortable.
- The cosmetic surgeon passes the skin roller multiple times on the required treatment area
- Through skin needling, the overall skin health get's better, and the chances of skin pigmentation are much less
The derma roller treatment is ideal for the hands, neck, face, chest, and back. Although, the most common treatment area is the face.
How many sessions of derma roller are required?
Ideally, the total number of sessions required for the derma roller treatment is 2 to 5. Depending on your skin concern, the cosmetic surgeon will tell you better which approach you need to follow to get the required results effectively.
Who is an ideal candidate for skin needling?
The approach of skin needling is appropriate for candidates who have:
- Fine lines
- Acne scarring
- Need to make skin texture better
- Need to have overall tightness
- Even works for sun-damaged skin
- Reduce pigmentation
No doubt, the treatment has fewer chances of pigmentation. Although, the said approach is not suitable for patients with wounds, sun-burnt skin, and open cuts.
Important self-care tips to undergo derma roller treatment
- Before derma roller treatment
- Do not apply anything at least two days before the treatment
- Apply sunscreen regularly before treatment begins
- Do tell the doctor if you are taking any kind of medication
On the day of the derma roller treatment
- While getting the treatment, don't wear makeup.
- It's normal to have redness and some side effects after the surgery. After 1 to 2 days, it's normal to have red skin and irritation.
Aftercare for derma roller treatment
- Do not use saunas for one week after the procedure.
- Apply sunscreen without missing a single day. Don't go out less; it's extremely important.
- Keep a gap of 3 to 4 weeks between the sessions.
- Apply gentle face wash after the session, but keep a gap of 6 to 8 hours.
- Apply moisturizer every 6 hours for 3 days.
- Don't use any type of skin product for at least three days
Schedule initial consultation
The derma roller treatment is an effective approach. To have the best possible results, the supervision offered by the cosmetic surgeon plays a crucial role. For effectively planning the treatment, it's better to get the supervision of Dr. C Vijay Kumar to handle the entire process. He will evaluate your skin condition and inform you about what's appropriate. For further information, initial schedule consultation with our cosmetic surgeon at the earliest.