GFC Therapy in Vizag
All You Need to Know About GFC Therapy
Hair Loss has become one of the most common problems in the world. Nowadays, even youngsters suffer from hair loss. Multiple reasons contribute to this condition such as lack of nutrition, eating unhealthy junk food, poor lifestyle, stress and mental disorders. But with time, science and technology has become more advanced and many hair loss treatments are available in the market such as GFC therapy. By availing the best GFC treatment in Vizag, you can mitigate extreme hair loss.
Book Your Appointment Now
What Is GFC Therapy?
GFC Therapy is Growth Factor Concentration therapy and uses your own blood platelets for treating hair loss and also for skin rejuvenation in both male and female.. It does not require surgery and can stimulate hair growth successfully. Hair loss can also result due to inadequate blood supply in the scalp, however, in GFC growth factors are directly injected on the affected area which thereby helps in overall blood supply and improves thickness and strength of the hair. This treatment promises high rewards and you can easily get GFC therapy in Andhra Pradesh, India.
What are the steps for preparation of GFC? Hair experts would first examine the scalp and hair and if necessary, they will recommend GFC therapy.
- For this, a person’s blood is taken.
- To hold 15 to 16 ml of it each, 4 GFC tubes are taken and equally divided.
- It is mixed by inverting 6-10 times after which it is left to stand for 30 minutes.
- After this step, growth factors such as PDGF, VEGF, EGF, and IGF-1 are released from the platelets.
- For an additional 10 minutes all 4 tubes are centrifuged by using counterbalancing. This step helps separate growth factors, white blood cells and red blood cells.
- After this, pure growth factors are collected using a syringe.
- These can now be used in the required area.
Growth Factors Associated with GFC Therapy
Our body is highly capable of everything. Our blood cells and platelets contain growth factors that can help repair and regenerate stem cell proliferation, tissues and can be used for the treatment and recovery of various problems.
- PDGF (Platelet derived Growth Factor) – It helps in the stimulation for Vascularisation and Angiogenesis and increases hair growth. It helps in the mitogenesis of endothelium, chemotaxis and proliferation of fibroblasts.
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) – It promotes regeneration and hair cell proliferation, while inducing angiogenesis simultaneously. It also increases epithelial cell mitogenesis and mesenchymal.
- VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor) – During the anagen growth stage it is expressed in DP cells and it also helps to increase the size of perifollicular vessels. Additionally, it regulates perifollicular angiogenesis in the hair.
IGF-1 (Insulin like Growth Factor-1) – It helps to elevate overall hair growth. Acts as an angiogenesis stimulator promoting hair growth and maintains HF growth.
Benefits of GFC Therapy
- It has a high success rate.
- It is complete;ly safe as it uses the patient’s own blood.
- It guarantees high quality results.
- Not only restores hair growth but also makes hair thicker and stronger.
- Only a limited number of sittings (4-5) are required.
- It is not surgical, hence, does not cause pain, discomfort or inflammation.
- No contamination.
- Increases hair volume.
- No wastage of platelets.
Get your scalp examined by the best GFC Treatment in Vizag and know which treatment is suitable for your condition. Since this treatment includes injecting the growth factors directly, it can cause a little pain and swelling. To help with this, you will be provided oral medication.
All of us have heard about hair transplant procedures. In today’s article we shall be telling you about the benefits of undergoing a hair transplant
Nobody wants to compromise with the looks since nowadays your looks are the real output of your personality. So the people can’t afford to lose