What is hair transplant Or hair restoration?
Dr Vjs Vizag, Hair transplant is a blessing for people suffering from hair loss problems. It is a technique in which surgeons will transplant hair on the scalp of the patient. The surgeon takes hair from the donor area or sometimes from the back of the scalp.
In fact, there are two procedures which are becoming popular among people.
Follicular unit transplantation is a procedure in which the doctor will perform the surgery by taking out the strips from the donor area and transplanting it into the problematic area.
Follicular unit extraction is a procedure in which a surgeon will perform the surgery by extracting the hair individually and transplant it into the problematic area.
What you should keep in your mind while selecting the clinic?
You should make sure that the surgeon who is going to perform your surgery should be highly-qualified and experienced. It will help you in achieving the desired results. Talking about the cost, you should not trust anyone who is performing the surgery at lower rates because there are chances that you might end up getting undesired results. It also affects your mental health. In fact, there are numerous clinics available that claim that they perform the best surgery. But they are not trained, not having the proper equipment, furniture, and much more. But they are experts in convincing you. So be careful and don’t trust the first surgeon you are going to meet.
What is the cost of hair transplant surgery?
At Dr VJs, we will keep the patient’s experience, safety, quality, survivability, results in mind before performing the hair restoration surgery. If you are thinking about the cost of the surgery then there are things that you should keep in your mind that are mentioned below:
- Qualification & experience of the surgeon.
- The location of the clinic
- The procedure you are going to choose.
- How many grafts surgeon will transplant
- Facilities surgeon is going to provide
- Whether he is having the latest technology or not and much more.
- The main root of hair loss.
- The surgeon will examine the donor area.
What are the questions you should ask from the clinic before undergoing the treatment?
- Whether the surgeon or assistance, who is going to do the surgery?
- You should ask your surgeon to show qualifications and experience.
- Which diagnostic system do you have?
- How much time surgery will take?
- What procedure is beneficial for me?
- What kind of services will the clinic provide?
AT VJC, we take care of the things that are mentioned below:
- The success rate of the treatment.
- Safety of the patient.
- Privacy of the patient.
- The patient will get the maximum density.