Hair loss has become a major issue among individuals which include men and women. Fortunately, many people are fortunate enough that they do not face the hair loss issue and their hair stays healthy & strong. On the other hand, many people face hair loss at a young age.
We all want to look our best and everyone wishes to have strong & luxurious hair. Hair loss is a slow and gradual process that increases with time. To look presentable we all wish to have strong and healthy hair. The success rate of the treatment and the results it provides are best with this hair restoration treatment.
Hair transplant treatment
Hair transplant treatment is one of the effective ways to restore hair loss. Be it men or women, both can get benefit from this treatment. This surgical procedure is highly effective and gives the desired results which the patient is looking for.
What happens during the treatment?
First of all, the patient is given anesthesia so that he or she stays comfortable throughout the treatment. The patient will not feel any pain during the treatment.
During the surgery, the hair follicles are taken from the back of the scalp and then transplanted to where hair growth is extremely less. The treatment is done by doing 2 methods which include:
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
- During FUE, the hair follicles are taken one by one from the back of the scalp and then transplanted to where hair growth is extremely less. With this surgical procedure, no scar is left on the scalp or you can say they are not visible with the naked eyes.
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation)
- During FUT, a strip of hair is taken from the back of the scalp and then transplanted where hair growth is extremely less. This surgery leaves a linear scar on the scalp. However, you can cover the scar by keeping your hair long.
If you are wondering which option is best, then you can choose anyone. Your surgeon will guide you on which treatment option is best for your condition.
Final results with the surgery
If you are not feeling good about your appearance, then this treatment option will work the best for you. Patients want to have the head full of hair, which is everyone’s ultimate goal. In many cases the treatment can be divided into 2 sessions:
- In the first session, the new hairline is built which restores the frontal zone and mild scalp which is the front of the crown. This will help to frame the face and enough grafts will be transplanted.
- In the second procedure, the coverage is completed by restoring the crown. The doctor will let you know which procedure will be best for your condition. The patients undergoing the treatment are satisfied with the final results they get & it would increase their self-worth.