Male pattern baldness is one of the most forms of hair loss that men, in general, suffer from. Most individuals suffer from it to a certain degree by their 60s. However, it does not discriminate; men of any age can suffer from these hair fall issues. In such a situation, the only proper treatment that comes to mind is Hair plantation in Vizag. It is an effective procedure that gives mind-blowing and natural-looking results.
The Hair transplant doctors in Vizag also call these bald male patterns androgenetic alopecia. People usually notice later in life as an outcome of a change in the levels of hormones in males. Almost 80% of the male and 50% of the female population suffer from fhair . It usually starts before the middle age hits them up.
What Are The Causes Of Male Pattern Baldness?
There are many things that could lead to male pattern baldness. In this blog, we are going to delve into some of those common causes.
- The number one cause of androgenetic alopecia is the genetic predisposition to balding. Basically, it means that people who have a family history of balding or hair loss might be at higher risk of going through the exact consequences of hair loss or balding. According to a study in a hair clinic in vizag, the doctor associates it with the male androgens and sex hormones.
- Androgens help regulate the growth of hair with many other functions. Do keep in mind that each hair growth has a cycle, but with male pattern baldness, the hair growth cycle gets disrupted, which ultimately weakens them. In the end, it leads to the shrinkage of the hair follicles, which eventually finishes the process with no hair growth taking place.
- Apart from the genetic causes, there are also environmental causes that disturb hair growth. There are certain things that negatively affect health that also contribute to balding. Some of these environmental causes that affect hair fall include stress, anxiety, smoking, and nutritional deficiencies. All so many more can impact the likelihood of experiencing hair loss.
- We can also link hair loss to some other long-lasting health conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
- In case you notice hair falling alongside some other medical condition, or after you try out new medication, we highly recommend you visit a doctor and seek medical treatment. In fact, the doctor has shown concern regarding the MPB as a potential indicator for prostate cancer incidence in the future. However, there has been no proper recollection of data that we can deem reliable regarding this.
- The doctor will conduct an examination to diagnose whether the patient is suffering from male pattern baldness or not. There are different variations and reasons for hair loss, and it is very necessary to verify the type of balding the patient has before they begin the treatment. Without diagnosing the actual cause, the doctor will not be able to prescribe the right treatment for the problem. Thus do not wait any longer and visit our doctor immediately.