Visakhapatnam: Hair loss is the most common which is faced by people all over the world. Well, in that case, the treatment option of a hair transplant is the ideal choice.
What is a hair transplant?
Hair transplant is a treatment procedure in which hair follicles are taken from the back of the scalp and then they are transplanted on the problematic area. The problematic area is affected by DHT. As the hair from the DHT-resistant area moved which eventually result in hair growth and the hair is also thick as well as strong.
If you are struggling with excessive hair loss or bald patches then make sure you consult a doctor right away before the condition becomes worse. To get the best treatment plan of Hair Transplant in Visakhapatnam you should visit our surgeon.
Methods of Hair Transplant
In this method, the hair follicles are taken one by one from the back of the scalp and then they are transplanted where hair growth is very less. The advantage of this method is that it does not result in scarring as hair follicles are extracted individually.
In this method, a strip of hair is taken from the back of the scalp. Following that, the hair grafts are transplanted on the bald patches or where hair growth is very less. Though this method results in linear scarring it can be hidden easily if you do not cut you are too short.
However, the important part is that whichever method you choose or a doctor advises you to get the results are natural and the regrowth of hair in natural.
- In case the hair is sensitive to DHT genetically then it might be possible the around the transplanted area the hair becomes thin. Whereas the transplanted hair is thick and healthy.
- Make sure that you get the treatment once the hair loss pattern has reached a specific stage. This is because, if you get it at an early age then it might be possible in the future the problem triggers again.
- Following the treatment, the surgeon can prescribe you minoxidil and finasteride to minimize hair loss.
- If the hair on the back is dark and thick then the scar will not be visible. So, the best choice is that you do not shave the head before the treatment.
- It is important to understand that surgeon skills and experience will make a lot of difference. You need to select the best surgeon to see the desired results.
Have any doubt or question in your mind then you should consult our doctor today only!