Dr. VJs Cosmetic Surgery & Hair Transplantation Centre: The way you look and feel about yourself affects your self-confidence.
Dr. C. Vijay Kumar from Dr. VJs Cosmetic Surgery & Hair Transplantation Centre answer all your questions so that you can undergo the procedure without any issue. This is the reason, people are choosing our clinic to get the Liposuction surgery In Vizag.
What is liposuction?
Liposuction procedure helps in getting rid of the excess fat which gets deposited underneath the skin. Keep in mind this is not a weight-loss procedure. This procedure is helpful for body contouring and works best on areas where fat get collected. Most common areas where liposuction can work best:
- Upper arms
- Abdomen area
Who can get the liposuction surgery?
As we have already said the procedure is not for weight loss. So, if you have extra weight then you are not suitable for this treatment.
- The patient over the age of 18.
- The patient should have an ideal body weight and it should be stable.
- The patient must keep themselves fit.
- Skin elasticity matters.
- The patient should be healthy and ether should not be a major problem.
- Patients with diabetes and cardiovascular should consult the doctor properly.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to undergo the procedure.
Benefits of getting Liposuction Surgery
- This procedure helps in treating the condition of lipodystrophy in which patient’s body is not able to produce healthy fat tissues.
- The surgery helps in removing lipomas, which are benign tumors of fat tissues.
- Liposuction can also help in treating the condition of gynecomastia in men. In this case, excess fat tissues are collected in the breast area.
- With liposuction surgery, it helps in giving a more defined and toned look to the patient’s body.
- There is no doubt, it will make you feel confident about yourself as your appearance gets better.
Risk factors of liposuction surgery
- The procedure is very safe but there are some potential risks which might occur in some cases.
- Due to the overexposure of heat of the laser, it might damage the nerve which is very rare.
- On the treated area, it will cause inflammation.
- Due to the surgical procedure, it can lead to bleeding or form a blood clot.
- Medication used in the treatment can lead to some negative side effects.
Is it possible to combine other procedures with liposuction?
Yes, it can be combined with abdominoplasty which is popularly known as tummy tuck procedure. Dr. C. Vijay Kumar is experienced in performing the procedure as he first removes the excess fat with liposuction which is followed by the tummy tuck procedure to remove excess skin. Combining both the procedures will give fantastic results and it will even reduce the recovery time.