Gynecomastia is a condition in which the breasts of the males become enlarged. Most of those who do not have a proper diet and love gyming are suffering from the problem of Gynecomastia. Males feel embarrassed with heavy breasts. Steroids are the basic reason for the size of the breast. Dr. C Vijay Kumar knew the ideal shape of the Male breast because he studied the male breast. Gynecomastia Surgery in Madugula is the best and provides a satisfying result.
What is Gynecomastia surgery?
The surgery reduces the size of breasts in males. It is also beneficial for flattening and increasing the contours of the chest. In some cases, the excess weight of breast tissue causes stretch and sag of the breast around the skin of the nipple. For reducing the skin, position, and size of the areola, the surgical procedure is the most preferable. The medical term for Gynecomastia is reduction of mammoplasty.
The whole picture behind the man’s chest
Patients with Gynecomastia mainly focus on the chest area to get the goal results. Dr. C Vijay Kumar deeply examined the area of the chest. The Rib area of the upper abdominal breast roll. The axilla, pre-axilla, and back should be considered to create the ideal shape of the chest. Patients of Gynecomastia who have gained fat or laxity have the shape of the breasts. Dr. C Vijay Kumar takes care of sculpturing these areas by using Liposuction.
The System of Classification
It is a crucial tool that is beneficial for the surgery. It gives the ideal shape to the male chest. Dr. C. Vijay Kumar developed it to easily categorize different types of Gynecomastia that are based on the specific characteristics each patient presents with, allowing Dr. C Vijay Kumar to plan accordingly for their surgical plan. It also visually demonstrates to the patient the type of Gynecomastia they have and what needs to be done to give them the chest they desire.
The symptoms of Gynecomastia
The beginning signs of the problem of Gynecomastia are as follows:
- Enlargement of breast tissue: The breast tissue getting large is one of the most noticeable symptoms if you have Gynecomastia. The problem can be painful and cause physical discomfort.
- Tenderness and sensitivity: when you have a condition, you will surely feel tenderness and sensitivity in the tissues of the breast when you touch your breast area. You are able to feel the pain during exercise or doing any physical activity.
- Discharge of nipple: In some cases, Gynecomastia causes nipple discharge. The discharge is clear and milky in color.
- Changes in skin texture: The skin becomes thicker or more firm around the affected area. It can change the texture of the skin.
- Psychological effects: the problem of Gynecomastia can affect psychological health in many manners. It can reduce self-esteem. Due to this problem, people feel embarrassment and anxiety.
Causes for Gynecomastia.
- Overconsumption of Alcohol: the main male hormone, Testosterone, the level of male hormone is decreased because of the consumption of alcohol. The sudden increase in estrogen levels can also be a reason for Gynecomastia. This disturbance in the hormones can develop the bodybuilder gynecomastia.
- Medications: for the development of Gynecomastia in bodybuilders, the use of some antibiotics, anti-anxiety and anti-ulcer medicines to increase the level of estrogen. It can be another reason for it.
Treatment of Gynecomastia.
The treatment for Gynecomastia in bodybuilders is changing lifestyle, medicines and surgery.
Medicines: Every doctor prefers medicines for the treatment of any problem. Some high-branded medicines are used to treat Gynecomastia. Minor changes in the lifestyle can reduce the risk of Gynecomastia. Reduction in the use of unhealthy food can be fruitful for the treatment of Gynecomastia.
Surgery procedure: Two types of surgery that are useful for the treatment of Gynecomastia.
- Liposuction. Liposuction surgery removes the fat of the breast but is not able to reduce the breast gland tissue.
- Mastectomy. Mastectomy is a type of surgery that removes the breast gland tissue. The small amount of gland tissue can be done using small incisions in the procedure of Mastectomy. It takes less time for recovery. Sometimes, Liposuction and Mastectomy are combined in some exceptional cases.
Gynecomastia is a very common problem in males. The surgery treatments are quite expensive, but the VJ Clinics provide you with perfect treatment at a very affordable Gynecomastia Surgery Cost in Madugula.