Nowadays, Gynecomastia is one of the common problems in men. It is mostly common in bodybuilders. The only Treatment for Gynecomastia is surgery. The treatment procedure is called gynecomastia surgery. Puffiness in the nipples is commonly seen in men. It is a condition in which the breast size in males is comparably large as normal.
The definition is Gynecomastia.
A condition in which the size of the breast in males is enlarged is called Gynecomastia. Patients feel embarrassed with the abnormal breast size of males. The best doctor performs gynecomastia surgery in Garividi. You will get the best result after the Treatment. Medicine and surgery are both beneficial for the Treatment of Gynecomastia.
Definition of Gynecomastia in adolescent age
Gynecomastia is a condition that can occur in the adolescent age as well. If you have Gynecomastia in your 20s, then It carries you untreated Gynecomastia as a teenager. More than 40% of men are suffering from Gynecomastia and are under adolescence. The size and shape of the breast flattens when you are in your 20s. It naturally flattens in some cases only. Other cases need surgery and some medications to correct the Gynecomastia.
What is gynecomastia surgery?
The surgery reduces the size of breasts in males. Flattening and increasing the contours of the chest is a benefit of surgery. The excess weight of breast tissue causes sag of the breast around the skin of the nipple in some cases. For reducing the skin, position, and size of the areola, the surgical procedure is the most preferable. In medical science, Gynecomastia is called the reduction of mammoplasty.
How Gynecomastia affects the behavior of 20s Patient
Many people consider Gynecomastia an embarrassing topic. The Patient with Gynecomastia does not want to meet the people. They prefer to stay away from social meetings. Patients in their 20s become self-conscious. Boys with Gynecomastia are uncomfortable wearing their favorite clothes.
Causes of Gynecomastia In 20s
Imbalance of hormones in the body and primarily an increase in estrogen levels The reason for Bodybuilder gynecomastia. Several factors can cause the imbalance in hormones, and the factors for it are as follows.
- Excessive Use of Anabolic Steroids: synthetic types of the hormone testosterone are Steroids. The balance of hormones in the body can be interrupted with steroids.
- Overconsumption of Alcohol: the main male hormone, Testosterone, the level of male hormone is decreased because of the consumption of alcohol. The sudden increase in estrogen levels can also be a reason for Gynecomastia. This disturbance in the hormones can develop the bodybuilder gynecomastia.
- Medications: for the development of Gynecomastia in bodybuilders, the use of some antibiotics, anti-anxiety and anti-ulcer medicines to increase the level of estrogen. It can be another reason for it.
- Medical History: the most common diseases in the category of humans, like diseases related to the liver, such as fatty liver, failure of the kidney and hypogonadism, disturb the hormonal balance in the body, which may lead to the development of bodybuilder gynecomastia.
An option to cure Gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia creates men’s breasts. Permanent Treatment of Gynecomastia is Surgery. Type 1, type 2 and type 3 gynecomastia can be concealed by the incision with the margin of areola. It is your choice to have the surgery treatment if Gynecomastia affects your life. It can be treated naturally when the Patient enters his 20s.
Treatment for the Gynecomastia
The treatment for Gynecomastia in the 20s is changing lifestyle, medicines, and surgery.
Change in Lifestyle: A small change in lifestyle can decrease Gynecomastia in the 20s. The youngsters prefer to eat greasy food, and they do not prefer to exercise.
Medicines: the doctors prefer medicines for the treatment of any problem first. Some high-branded medicines are used to treat Gynecomastia.
Surgery procedure: Two types of surgery can be lucrative for Gynecomastia treatment.
- Liposuction. Liposuction surgery removes the fat of the breast but is not able to reduce the breast gland tissue.
- Mastectomy. Mastectomy is a type of surgery that removes the breast gland tissue. The small amount of gland tissue can be done using small incisions in the procedure of Mastectomy. It takes less time for recovery. Sometimes, liposuction and Mastectomy are combined in some exceptional cases.