Liposuction surgery is very common these days; most people go for Liposuction surgery to remove the extra fat from the different parts of the body. Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that removes unwanted fat deposits from your body. If you have tried diet and exercise, but the fat would not budge, Liposuction can help. The procedure gives you a smoother body shape. Liposuction surgery is not a weight-loss procedure.
What is the definition of Liposuction surgery?
Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure helpful in removing fat from the different areas of the body. This surgery can permanently remove the fat cells that store fat from a particular section of your body. Liposuction surgery is helpful to get rid of fat deposits that do not respond to diet and exercise. Contact the VJ clinics for liposuction surgery in Bobbili to get the best and most satisfying results. There are different types of liposuction surgery.
Types of Liposuction Surgery
Liposuction surgery is of different types.
- Tumescent Liposuction: Tumescent Liposuction is the most common liposuction procedure. Your surgeon injects a saline solution into your fatty areas. The mixture contains medicines such as epinephrine, which shrinks your blood vessels.
- Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction: Many surgeons use ultrasonic energy through a metal rod that is placed under your skin to liquefy your fat before removing it from your body.
- Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance: VASER liposuction uses a stainless steel tool with grooves and ultrasound waves to quickly break up and remove fat cells and fat from your body.
- Suction-assisted Liposuction: A traditional form of Liposuction uses a vacuum to remove fat from your body.
- Power-assisted Liposuction: It uses a small, stainless steel tool that moves back and forth over your fat to break it up. The cannula makes removing fat easier for your surgeon, making the procedure more precise.
- Laser-assisted Liposuction: The healthcare provider uses strong laser lights on a small, flexible tube to break down and liquefy your fat to simplify removal.
How does Liposuction surgery affect the human body?
Liposuction surgery is beneficial to remove the fat from the different areas of the body.
Fat removal: Small incisions are made in the targeted areas during the procedure of liposuction surgery. A cannula is inserted through these incisions and sucks the excess deposit fat. Doctors move the cannula back and forth to break up the fat cells before suctioning.
Localized Impact: The primary target of Liposuction surgery is some specific areas where the excess fat is concentrated, like thighs, buttocks, arms and neck. It is not intended for overall weight loss but for body contouring and improving the appearance of specific areas.
Results of liposuction surgery
Liposuction can provide immediate results in reducing the fat volume in the treated areas. The extent of improvement depends on various factors, including the patient’s skin elasticity and the
amount of fat removed.
Recovery of the Liposuction surgery.
The time of the recovery can vary, and during the recovery, patients experience swelling, bruising, and discomfort. Doctors suggest that compression and soft garments be worn because they will be helpful for healing the wounds. Full recovery takes several weeks, during which patients are advised to follow postoperative care instructions provided by their surgeon.
Risks and Complications
Liposuction surgery has some risk factors. Patients can experience infection, bleeding, and some reactions on anesthesia sites. Changes in skin pigmentation and scarring are also possible. The use of modern techniques can minimize these issues.
Liposuction surgery removes the fat cells from the different body parts. It does not prevent the remaining fat cells from expanding. The patient needs to maintain a healthy lifestyle, regular exercise, and a properly balanced diet, which is beneficial to avoid regaining fat on different parts.
Liposuction surgery is very common in today’s era. Many people consider it an expensive procedure. The VJ Cosmetic Surgery and Hair Transplant Center offers you the cheapest Liposuction Surgery Cost in Bobbili.