Dr. VJs Cosmetic Surgery & Hair Transplantation Centre Visakhapatnam: Losing hair can be a nightmare for both men and women. In case, you are going through the same scenario then read the given article as we have mentioned the effective treatment options which are hair transplant and hair cloning.
During the hair transplantation, the bald patches thinning part of the scalp is filled. This procedure came into existence in the 1950s but many changes have been made in it till now. The procedure is minimally invasive and outpatient. Undergoing surgery help in improving the appearance and confidence of the person.
This is the reason people are opting for the treatment of Hair Transplant in Kakinada to deal with the hair loss issue permanently.
Well, anyone can get the surgery. During the consultation, the doctor will diagnose your condition and let you know whether you are a suitable candidate or not.
But it would be better if you get the surgery once the hair loss pattern has been established properly so that in future the problem does not get triggered again.
Methods of hair transplant
There are 2 methods of the hair transplant procedure. The methods are FUE and FUT.
- Follicular Unit Extraction
- In FUE, the hair follicles are extracted one by one from the donor area as their hair growth is maximum. Following that, the hair grafts are transplanted on the problematic area one by one. Before the surgery, the scalp is numbed so that the patient does not feel discomfort.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation
- In FUT, a strip of hair is taken from the back of the scalp and then transplanted to where hair growth is very less. In this case, there will be a linear scar on the scalp which will be noticeable when you wear the hair short.
Top benefits of getting Hair Transplant
- Aesthetic and natural looks, result using ‘true’ and natural follicle units.
- Following 2 weeks from surgery, no scar on the donor area.
- Hair grows naturally.
- Hair color is same as of your natural hair
- The results are permanent.
- The long-term solution of hair loss.
Just keep in mind following the doctor’s instructions before and after the treatment will help you see the desired results on time which takes around 8 to 12 months.
This is a new technique to deal with hair loss and baldness. Cloning works by extracting the follicular units from the patient’s scalp where hair loss is not triggered. After that cells are multiplied by using culturing methods to produce the needed cells. With this method that part of the scalp is covered where the patient is experiencing hair loss. However, this method is under the research and development phase.