Everyone wants to look too unique and beautiful, but he is unable due to certain abnormalities. People may not be happy with their natural appearance, that why they feel embarrassed and ugly. In this case, they go with cosmetic or plastic surgery, which is the best way to improve your natural appearance. If you are not happy with your nose shape, then you have to go with Rhinoplasty surgery. This is the type of plastic surgery, that gives you mind-blowing results according to your desire. Let’s talk about this nose job procedure in detail.
What is Rhinoplasty Surgery?
Rhinoplasty surgical procedure is beneficial to re-shape your nose or valuable to improve its function as well as shape. If you are not happy with your nose shape, then you must visit the best specialist and get the right treatment according to your nose shape. In addition to this, if you are feeling difficulty to take breathe, then you must go with this surgical procedure. This may happen due to several reasons such as injury, trauma, and any accident as well.
Types of Rhinoplasty
There are several types of rhinoplasty, that are valuable to improve your nose’s shape and appearance too. These are-:
- Resizing the nostrils
- Changing the nose’s shape and appearance (cosmetic surgery)
- Adjusting the bridge
- Removing the nasal hump
- Widening the breathing passages
- Correcting the shape of the nose after a trauma or injury
Several people ask as to how to choose the best surgeon to get this surgical procedure. You have to check several things in the surgeon such as the experience and qualifications of the surgeon, the reputation of the surgeon, and the location of the clinic. These are things that you need to consider while you are choosing a surgeon.
The procedure of the Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty surgical procedure is a type of plastic surgery. Take a look at procedure-:
- First of all, your surgeon examines your overall health and ask you for any type of family history. If you are suffering from any type of health condition, then he will recommend you to undergo the treatment first. Otherwise, you will surely experience several problems in the future after getting treatment.
- After that, he will examine your nose condition and then tell you how to treat it as well as to improve the appearance of the nose.
- At last, he fixes the date when you have to undergo the treatment according to your schedule.
- At the time of surgery, your surgeon first gives you the local or general anesthesia, so that you cannot feel pain or discomfort.
- Then he makes small incisions to reshape the inner bone as per your desires.
Risks that are associated with this surgery
There are several risks associated with nose job procedure include-:
- Scarring at the base of the nose
- Nose bleeding
- Infection, if you do not take care of yourself after the surgery
- An allergic reaction to the anesthesia
- Bursting of the minute blood vessels on the surface of the skin
- Permanent nerve damage