India is one of the top destinations for medical tourism. Almost millions of patients visit India to get the treatment. The professionals of Indian healthcare have contributed a lot to global healthcare. The most important factors are giving quality service of healthcare and cost-effectiveness. This is the reason people are choosing India to get the surgery.
One of the most demanded surgery is a hair transplant in India. There is no doubt that people all over the world are struggling with the problem of hair loss and balding. When you get the treatment, the surgeon will know about your health condition and according to that treatment plan will be given to you. This is the reason, many coming from different places to get Hair Transplant in Visakhapatnam.
List of Countries are allowed to get the short term medical treatment (Hair Transplant) in India
- New Zealand
- Niue Island
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Korea
- Marshall Islands
- Solomon Islands
Documents required for Medical Visa
- Passport Requirements
- Indian medical visa application form
- Applicants under the age of 18 should have a non-objection certificate signed by the parents (which is compulsory).
- Photographs requirements
- Proof letter of state residency
- Medical Requirements (original medical certificate from a recognized hospital or doctor in India with a detailed mentioning of the medical conditions of the patient)
- Country of Origin
- Proof of required funds
- The international travelers whose main motive is to visit India for sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or short duration medical treatment.
- The applicant’s passport needs to have validity for 6 months.
- There should be a return ticket or onward journey ticket for International travelers. Along with that, they need to have sufficient funds so that they can stay in India without any problem.
- International travelers from Pakistan origin or having Pakistani passport can apply for regular visa at Indian Mission.
- Not for Official Passport Holder or Diplomatic.
Having proper documents is very necessary so that the patient can get the benefits of medical services properly. The documents must be certified by the private hospital recognized by the government or government hospital.
Get the treatment
In case, you are dealing with the problem then you should choose the best surgeon. Make sure while consulting with the surgeon make sure you check their skills and expertise. Check their website and ask them about their qualifications so that you can make the right choice.