Why it happen?
- Main cause of hair loss is nutritional deficiency like iron, copper, vitamin D.
- Secondly, Hormonal issues and thyroid is responsible to stop hair growth.
- Birth control pills, stress and over treated hair can cause hair loss. Regular use of shampoo is also responsible for hair loss.
- Despite these, there are many other factors are present which are solely responsible for hair loss similarly- medical terms and conditions in which ageing effect is at top and other is genetic because child mainly inherit many problems from their parents such as father and mother, that is the main reason to get Hair transplant.
Home Remedies to Stop Hairfall
- Oiling is must for hair because it helps to nourish the roots. Also, improves the blood circulation.
- Proper diet and regular exercise is also helpful to prevent the hair loss. You should eat vegetables enrich with iron and copper. Moreover, yoga and meditation is best remedy for hair loss.
- Avoid use of rollers, dryers and other products which are harmful to your roots and scalp also.
Separate the yolk and white part of egg then mix olive oil and honey in white part. Massage it on scalp and then rinse with shampoo and water.
Grate a small coconut and boil it for 5 minutes. After this, add one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds and crushed black pepper.
Then apply it on scalp. After 30 minutes shampoo it properly.
Green tea is very effective to prevent hair loss because it have antioxidants which are helpful to boost the roots and stop hair fall .
How to prepare –
- Soak 2-3 teabags in 2 cup of hot water according to your hair length.
- After cooling, pour it on your scalp and gently massage for 50-60 minutes.
- Then rinse with cold water.
Yogurt and honey
- Mix the 2 tablespoon of yogurt with 1 tablespoon of honey in a bowl.
- Apply this on scalp with dye brush and leave it for 25-30 minutes .
- Then wash your hair with normal water.
- Apply this thrice a month.
Aloe Vera plays an important role to boost the hair growth and also prevents the hair loss. Similarly, it is very cheap and affordable because it is easily available in every corner of world. Aloe Vera is not only effective for hair loss , it is also effective for other health problems such as hormonal problems , allergy , itching and many more.