Gynecomastia is a condition that is very common in men. Most male gym lovers suffer from this problem. In this situation, the breast size of males is increased, and they feel embarrassed with heavy breasts. Steroids are the basic reason for the size of the breast.
Definition of Gynecomastia Surgery
The surgery reduces the size of breasts in males. It is also beneficial for flattening and increasing the contours of the chest. In some cases, the excess weight of breast tissue causes stretch and sag of the breast around the skin of the nipple. For reducing the skin, position, and size of the areola, the surgical procedure is the most preferable. The medical term for Gynecomastia is reduction of mammoplasty. VJ Clinics is known as the best clinic for gynecomastia surgery in Alluri Sitarama Raju.
What is Gynecomastia in Body Builder?
Gynecomastia in Bodybuilders is a condition that develops the tissue of the breast because of the hormonal imbalance in the body. The breast tissue has become abnormally enlarged because of swelling.
Causes of Gynecomastia in Bodybuilders.
Imbalance of hormones in the body and primarily an increase in estrogen levels The reason for Bodybuilder gynecomastia. Several factors can cause the imbalance in hormones, and the factors for it are as follows.
- Excessive Use of Anabolic Steroids: synthetic types of the hormone testosterone are Steroids. The balance of hormones in the body can be interrupted with steroids.
- Overconsumption of Alcohol: the main male hormone, Testosterone, the level of male hormone is decreased because of the consumption of alcohol. The sudden increase in estrogen levels can also be a reason for Gynecomastia. This disturbance in the hormones can develop the bodybuilder gynecomastia.
- Medications: for the development of Gynecomastia in bodybuilders, the use of some antibiotics, anti-anxiety and anti-ulcer medicines to increase the level of estrogen. It can be another reason for it.
- Medical History: the most common diseases in the category of humans, like diseases related to the liver, such as fatty liver, failure of the kidney and hypogonadism, disturb the hormonal balance in the body, which may lead to the development of bodybuilder gynecomastia.
Signs of the Bodybuilder Gynecomastia
You may face many symptoms of Gynecomastia in bodybuilders.
- Enlargement of breast tissue: The breast tissue getting large is one of the most noticeable symptoms if you have bodybuilder gynecomastia. The problem can be painful and cause physical discomfort.
- Tenderness and sensitivity: when you have a condition, you will surely feel tenderness and
- sensitivity in the tissues of the breast when you touch your breast area. You are able to feel the pain during exercise or doing any physical activity.
- Discharge of nipple: In some cases, bodybuilder gynecomastia causes nipple discharge. The discharge is clear and milky in color.
- Changes in skin texture: The skin becomes thicker or more firm around the affected area. It can change the texture of the skin.
- Psychological effects: the problem of Gynecomastia in bodybuilders can affect psychological health in many manners. It can reduce self-esteem. Due to this problem, people feel embarrassment and anxiety.
Treatment for the Gynecomastia
The treatment for Gynecomastia in bodybuilders is changing lifestyle, medicines and surgery.
Change in Lifestyle: A small change in the lifestyle can decrease the Gynecomastia in Bodybuilders. To enhance their physical activity, bodybuilder’s use steroids. A minor reduction in the use of steroids can be helpful for the treatment of Gynecomastia.
Medicines: Every doctor prefers medicines for the treatment of any problem. Some
high-branded medicines are used to treat Builder gynecomastia. l Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Anastrozole, and Raloxifene are medicines that are beneficial for the treatment of the gynecomastia.
Surgery procedure: Two types of surgery that are useful for the treatment of Gynecomastia.
- Liposuction. Liposuction surgery removes the fat of the breast but is not able to reduce the breast gland tissue.
- Mastectomy. Mastectomy is a type of surgery that removes the breast gland tissue. The small amount of gland tissue can be done using small incisions in the procedure of Mastectomy. It takes less time for recovery. Sometimes, liposuction and Mastectomy are combined in some exceptional cases.