Dr. VJs Cosmetic Surgery & Hair Transplantation Centre Visakhapatnam: In order to get the best cosmetic surgery, you must visit a well-known cosmetic surgeon. Before going through surgery, you must consider several factors that tell you about the popularity of the surgeon.
First of all, you must go with before and after photos of previous patients. This is the best way to find the right information about a cosmetic surgeon. Well, millions of people go through cosmetic surgery in Visakhapatnam, to get an impressive look. Their photos will tell you a reality about the clinic and surgeon as well.
Tips to compare before and after photos of cosmetic surgery.
Camera distances and poses
- You must check the poses and camera distance is similar or not. If not then we must ask the surgeon about it.
- In addition to this, you also, check the facial expressions of a patient, if they are similar in both before and after photos, then, the surgeon is right for you.
- Since these days, this can also be done with the help of photoshop or other software, so you must be aware of it.
- You must check treated area photographs carefully for proper knowledge.
Check to the light of photography
Well, you must check the lighting of photographs, in order to get proper knowledge. This includes-:
- Several patients usually attend post-operative photo sessions at different times. So, due to this photo lighting may differ from before photos.
- You may not know that photos may be taken at different locations or in different rooms. You must ask your surgeon about this as well if you are still in doubt.
- Additionally, you must check the shadows of before and after photos as well, these will clear you everything in detail.
Outcomes vary from person to person
- You do not expect similar results as others, because cosmetic surgery results vary from person to person.
- It is normal that you are before photos may similar to others, but after photos will surely different from others.
- You also look at certain body parts and their positions such as-:
- Arm positions
- Torso angles
- Foot distance
- Shoulder levels
Check Image quality and contrast also
- Normally, good surgeons only use the best quality cameras to click photos. You can easily notice the difference in image quality and contrast as well.
- You can easily find if the photos have very low resolution and contrast, then you do not go with that surgeon.
Moreover, If you are still in doubt then we must talk to the surgeon directly and ask him questions. Otherwise, you do not go with him, if he is unable to clear your doubts.
Hair Transplant before and after photos of Results in India