hair Transplant in Sabbavaram
Determining to undergo hair Transplant in Sabbavaram has never been an easy decision for the hair loss patients to take. When they have decided, they are still 50% sure since a lot of questions keep on buzzing in their minds.
If you want to clear all your doubts concerning hair transplantation, then you are on the right page.
Questions Of A Hair-Loss Patient
- What Is The Nature Of The Procedure?
- Can I Afford The Cost Of A Hair Transplant?
- The intensity of the baldness
- The total requirements of the hair grafts
- The type of transplantation technique to be used
- The number of sessions required for accomplishment
- The current and previous medical history of the patient
- The number of the diagnostic tests to be performed
- Is There Any Surety That Hair Transplantation Will Be A Success?
- Is This Procedure Risk-free?
- Will The Patients Be Given Some Pain-relieving Medications?
- How Do I Know If I Am Eligible To Undergo Hair Transplantation?
- The age of the patient should not be less than 18 years.
- The patient should not have succumbed to any deteriorated health condition like:
Hair transplantation is a surgical procedure and thus invasive. But the intensity of invasiveness is unique for each hair transplantation approach. When it is FUT, then the strips of the skin are extracted for the hair follicle extraction. While only hair grafts are obtained from FUE. It becomes even more simplified in Bio FUE in which the regenerative cells from the sample of blood are extracted and injected into the recipient zone.
Dr C Vijay Kumar is rational enough to know that not every patient can afford the hair transplantation cost. So he has kept the treatment package reasonable enough that middle-class people can also have access to it. hair Transplant cost in Sabbavaram is dependent on the vast variety of factors concerning:
Visiting Dr C Vijay Kumar’s Clinic is a surety in itself that the hair transplantation procedure is going to come out highly successful.
YES, it is a completely safe procedure. It does not let the patients suffer from any kind of risks or complications.
Yes, all the patients will be prescribed some of the pain-relieving medications so that they do not suffer from any kind of discomfort in the recovery period.
If you are satisfying all of the following eligibility credentials, then it indicates that you are eligible enough to undergo the procedure:
- Heart Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Kidney Ailments
- Pulmonary Conditions
No, we cannot. It is the prerequisite of the hair transplant treatment, that the donor hair to be transplanted in the recipient zones should have the same DNA.
If we missed out on something, then please check our blog section. We have published countless blogs in which each of the above-mentioned questions are discussed in detail.